Applications for the 6th Cohort are now open
- Work From Home Guide For Startups 13 Apr
- NIC Peshawar’s First Cohort 09 Apr
- Health Tech Innovators – Saviors Of Humanity 24 Mar
- Boss Ladies Of KP Breaking Barriers 08 Mar
- KP’s Pioneer Online Autoparts Marketplace Motortec Raises PKR 20M In Investment 26 Feb
- Scaling-Up Beyond Borders: ERISP 27 Jan
- Peshawar Leading The Innovation Wave Of 2019 09 Jan
- Bloggers Academy Wins SFEA Award Under CELL Development Program 30 Dec
- Nano Hive: Improving Lifestyle Atom By Atom 16 Dec
- Google Business Group Peshawar’s BizFest 2019 Attracts Techies From Across The Country 02 Dec
Ignite formerly known as ICTR&D Fund, funds the startups and innovative projects that utilize the 4th industrial wave tech to solve local problems, target global opportunities in health, education, energy, agriculture, telecom, finance and other verticals. It is on a mission to fix the innovation value chain in Pakistan, and help startups take the risk of innovation to develop the country’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. 5 National Incubation Centers in Pakistan are initiatives of Ignite towards this goal.
As a company that operates on the cutting edge technology, LMKT recognizes the importance of innovation in disrupting incumbent industries and finding solutions to some of the most pressing developmental challenges of the country. LMKT has invested in many disruptive startups over the last decade, and with the support given at NIC Peshawar, in the form of mentorship, guidance and different courses, the startups are provided with the most perfect environment that helps them flourish.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited, commonly known as PTCL is the national telecommunication company in Pakistan. PTCL provides telephone and internet services nationwide and is the backbone for the country’s telecommunications infrastructure. PTCL is supporter of NIC Peshawar, NIC is housed inside the building of PTCL training center